Welcome!

I hope this blog is able to give ideas and help to those of you affected by food allergies! It is difficult at first to figure out how to change a diet. Pretty much all packaged foods have some allergen. You will notice I use mostly "real foods", foods created by nature. I do not always have a perfect diet. I am a completely undecided vegan, meat eater, organic, non organic eater. I prefer not to buy meat but due to Jake's allergies, I am having him eat more chicken (the only meat he will eat) for protein. I also have a husband who, goes with the flow with my food whims, but not without a complaint. Hence my sharp cooking skills! He actually admitted to liking a bean "meatloaf" the other day to other people!

If anyone has any requests for a recipie I will do my best to create one. I enjoy working to create healthy and delicious food that people can eat. When I print a recipie, I will also add substitutions if possible. I also would love feedback and comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day Sweets and Sweeties...

N.. Ice Cream....Summer preview!

Update time!! and better mac and cheeze!!!